Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Rhythm And Timing That Moves All Things

August 29, 2011

Rhythm is the word I want you to wright down. For it is my rhythm and timing that moves all things. Nature is a good place to start when trying to find me. I move and have being in all things. Make no mistake that it is I breathing through all things. When it comes to matters of the heart I am there. Do not doubt or question my presence. I am in all things. Knowing this, you should feel very confident in my love for you. I am here now and always have been. Look no further than your heart and you will find me there, but you have to deny yourself to find me. Much fasting and prayer is needed in this time of renewal. I am not looking only to clergy but to lay persons as well. Please recite your daily prayers with a new vigor. Go and tell people of my presence, for it is only I that can save them. Turn away from worldly distractions and follow me. Torments are coming so strong like violent rivers so stay close to me. Never turn your back for an instance because the devil is close at hand. I move and breathe around you like air through the trees. I am always here my child. I will never let you go. Never.
Your Jesus
P.S. Pray and fast hard like never before for the conversion of sinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment