Monday, August 29, 2011

This Is The Key To My Timing. Trust...

August 24, 2011 - God The Father
I will come to you only in the silence of your heart. Sometimes I am there and you are not listening. When two or more are gathered in my name there I am in their midst. So many of you don’t come to me when you need to the most. I am here pouring out my love for you and at times you don’t accept. For now is the time to come to me more than ever before. I am here ready to help you with your conversion. You must come forth at this time, on your knees if need be and repent. For this is the only way to my kingdom. Time is running short my friends and leaders of great nations are bringing about much evil. Evil in the eyes of even fellow worshippers. So stay awake and be ready to defend me for I need your help. I need your fruits to help others struggling to find me. All is not lost, for our kingdom is winning. Bring your friends to me to help fight as well. Do not delay in your trust of me. This is the key to my timing. Trust now and all will fall into place. Go now my child and spread these messages. I need you.
Your Father

No comments:

Post a Comment