Friday, May 25, 2012

Pray In Front Of The Eucharist In Silence

May 24, 2012
I wish for you to write about hope in the presence of the Eucharist. The Eucharist is a great gift to mankind; a wonder. Not too many other gifts will ever be this great. There is much hope to obtain when praying in front of the Eucharist. Poverty, abortion, loneliness can all be ceased by hoping in the Eucharist. Your hope in goodness will help to stop these sins. Pray many hours in front of the Eucharist and many of your problems will be solved. It is a time of renewal for you. To take and eat this bread in remembrance of me. I am there in the Eucharist my child. You must hope in me. The Eucharist is how I get closest to you. What a gift. Pray in front of the Eucharist in silence and you will obtain many gifts. Hope in me my child. I will not forsake you. All is well in the kingdom when you hope in me. Thank you.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment