Sunday, November 4, 2012

The United States Needs Your Prayers

November 1, 2012

Tell others to love themselves as I do. Please take care of your bodies as they are a tabernacle for me to reign. Do not deny yourselves always, but do fast and pray and eat with consideration of the healthiest foods. Do not indulge yourselves in much food and drink but fast and pray as much as possible. The United States needs your prayers so much at this time. It is not to be taken lightly. Rather, know who your leaders are as they may lead you astray. Do not follow anyone’s teachings unless your heart says they are my followers. The more you turn from sin, the more you will discern these issues and temptations. Start first by not sinning against yourself and your own bodies. I do allow your bodies to decay over time and much suffering does come to your own body. But please try not to bring this on yourselves. Live simple and pray often as this is what I wish for you. The time is now to fast and pray for sinners. Go in peace my child for my Kingdom is at hand.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment