Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chastisements Are Not To Be Feared

November 15, 2012
The upcoming chastisements are not to be feared but will be good for all nations. Anything made beautiful must first be purified. I did this with Adam and Eve and I will do it again. Your job is to fast and pray for the souls that are so lost that they will never find their way during the chastisements. Others will see it as a time to become closer to me. I will be so grateful for these souls. You, my chosen children, will be my rock against attacks from the enemy. He will see your strong faith at these times and flee. Why do you think he attacks such good souls at this time? He knows you will be my rock. He is afraid of you. Stand firm in your commitments to me and the chastisements will be lessened. Know I am your God now and forever. A strong friend. A reliable companion. When in doubt look to the heavens and those who have gone before you. They are at perfect peace now. This is what you strive for, is it not? Do not follow the crowd, but follow me. I will not lead you astray. You are my sheep. Come follow me with contrite hearts. Fight the good fight. We will win.

Your Father in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment