Saturday, March 16, 2013

Do Not Be Afraid Of Your Own Free Will

Feb 14, 2013
Thank you for coming to see me in quiet. Your coming to adoration is such a gift to me. Do not be afraid of your own free will. It is my gift to you. When you love me as much as your do, you will not try to harm yourself intentionally. Tell others of your struggle that proves your complete trust and faith in God. The devil is trying to harass you immensely. Do not let this be. I am fighting with you and we will always win. When you invoke Mary and the angels and saints at your side, you don’t lose. Suffer for me and you will find peace once again in this. You must step outside of your own thoughts and feelings to find my will. You do this most of the time. Let me carry you. Do not try to carry yourself at dark times. Let go. Jump into my arms. I’ll catch you. You won’t fall. I promise. Leave tonight with these words in your mind. Remember, I will catch you.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment