Thursday, August 4, 2011

Focus On My Holy Will

August 3, 2011
My dear ones, trust in my holy will for you. Not your own will, but my divine will. This will be your greatest call to holiness. Fear not, for all is well in the kingdom when you strive to do my holy will. Great disturbances may come to the world in due time, but you must focus on my holy will. It will be tempting to do as you please when it comes to torment and sadness, but focus on what I need you to do in each situation. There may be a time of starvation and hunger and it will be up to my holy people to fill the void. You cannot look to this task alone, but follow my holy instruction. Some people will scatter and flee from Me, but you, dear ones, stay close to Me and My divine will. If you are not sure what to do in a situation ask, “What would my Jesus do?” Then you will be living out my holy will for you. Start from point A and take it slow. It will start to make sense as it unfolds - my will for you. I do have a plan for every holy soul and it is easy to follow with much fasting and prayer. Times to come will call for my divine teaching and plan. Look no further than your heart for I am there. Your calling is a great one, my child, and I look forward to watching it unfold. Go now and spread my messages to those who need to hear. All is well.
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment