Monday, August 1, 2011

The Global Disturbances

July 22, 2011
 
My mercy is upon you now. Do not be downtrodden because all you have to do is repent. Many global disturbances will be coming about at this time. Many will despair and lose hope because the time is not their time but My time. Do you understand my child? The season of life, giving and loving will stop for a period of chastisement. But do not fear my heavenly followers, I will be with you. The global disturbances will include floods, tornadoes, and tsunamis. My children will run and many will run from Me. Do not be afraid because the wicked will be snatched by those they know. I will hover over the good like a cloud in the darkness. When will this happen? It is upon us now. Go now and tell others to repent while there is time. All is well with those who trust and follow Me.
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment