Monday, August 1, 2011

The Call To Holiness

July 25, 2011
 
What is the call I have for you my child? It is the call to holiness. Many of the saints who have gone before you have answered the call with open hearts. This is what I want for you my child. When called in such a way, one must sacrifice much, but all for a good end. The way in which we truly become holy is to deny ourselves everything. It is with deep gratitude that I thank you for embarking on this task. When one comes to me in total abandonment, there is great light to be shed.  The light shines out into the world to heal those who are hurting. Many great things can be done with this gift. I want all of my children to deny themselves and take up their crosses daily. Why wouldn’t I have mercy in store for those who do this? My love is overflowing for you and I want all of my children to come to me. As I say again, now is the time for mercy and compassion on my part. What is it time for you to do? Repent like no other time in history. When the tides flow and the sands quicken, you will know it is your time to rise. Stand up tall and stand up for Me, your Jesus, who takes away the sins of the world. When you eat My flesh and drink My blood, I am there for you in Eucharist. Tell my children that I came to take away their sins and they must trust me and be sorry. All is well now and go in peace to love and serve.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment