Monday, August 1, 2011

Why Not Look To Me Always?

July 24, 2011
 
Come now in all your weariness and turn to me. For I am here, I always have been and always will be. Do not look to any other time in history where there has been more mercy. The time is coming now for a great period of peace and tranquility. But first all must look toward me and to no other gods to enter into my Kingdom. Why should you look anywhere else when my love and mercy are abounding. The greatest gift I can give you is my love and you have to accept it as a gift. It would be foolish not to accept a gift offered by your God. When there is trouble you look to me. Why not look to me always? It is never a good time to fall away from Me. Whatsoever you do to the least of my people that you do unto Me. You cannot hide from your wicked ways and think that I cannot see you. You must repent and come to me now to receive your time of peace. All is well in the kingdom and the kingdom is yours as we speak. If today you hear His voice, harden not your hearts. Today is the day my children to come to Me and ask for forgiveness. Do not question it but do as I say. All will not be lost if you turn away from sin now. Thank you for listening my children and your reward will be great in heaven. Do not doubt what you least expect will happen. It is happening in my time as I have foretold it. Go in peace.
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment