Friday, October 28, 2011

The End Of An Era

October 28, 2011
We are coming to the end of an era. Much turmoil is coming, so true peace can come forth. I want to stress the importance of repentance. Come to me in your dark times of sin and guilt and I will free you. Do not take part in repeating sins but bring them to me. Whatever trouble or discouragement you might have, I can heal you. You do not know the hour I am coming so you must be ready. Search your heart for those things that need forgiven. Come to me in confession. I will give you special graces. Know that I am always with you no matter what sin you are facing. My mercy is waiting. Go forth and tell others of this great mercy. It is for all to see. No other time has there been this much mercy pouring forth. I want hardened sinners to come to me and take advantage of my mercy. Will you help them? I need you and others to be an example. Please recite the divine mercy chaplet daily. It will help sinners come to me. It is a precious gift sent to you through St. Faustina. I love you my children. Don’t be so hard on yourselves. Make changes daily and you will get there. I created you out of love and that love will heal your hearts. Come to me often in adoration and Eucharist and I can begin to heal you of your sins. We can make a difference together. I love you.
Love, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment