Friday, November 4, 2011

Die To Yourself Daily

November 3, 2011
My peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you. You must believe that you can have this peace on earth. But it won’t come from earthly things. Accepting all that God gives you on a daily basis will bring you true peace. You must accept God’s will completely in all trials and sufferings. God knows what is best, not us. The more acceptance you have of your condition, the more peace it will bring. Love God in all things and he will bring you peace. Do not try to find peace in earthly things. This will not happen my children. Call on me to bring you the peace you need. Strive for peace. It is what I want for you my child. Not anxiety and distress. I did not create you this way. Sin has made way to anxiety and stress. Peace is a gift from me that I want you to have. You can find great peace in suffering when suffering with me. It is the simple treasures as these where you will find your peace. Think not of your own suffering, but try to help others. This will bring great peace. Die to yourself daily and forget yourselves. Great peace will come to those who practice this. I did not walk the earth trying to help myself, but I searched to help others. This is what you must do as a mother, wife, and friend. Let this sink into your heart. Do not care much for your own well-being. Care for others and you will be taken care of. Trust me greatly in times of distress and don’t follow your emotions but follow your heart. Always ask, what would Jesus do, and you will find an answer. My peace is for you if you follow these simple steps. I love you.
Peace be with you,
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment