Friday, November 11, 2011

Trust Beyond Your Own Measure

November 10, 2011
Please come to me all who labor and I will give you rest. You must believe this my children. So few of you are really trusting in me today. This really hurts me. When in doubt, trust and rely on me for everything. I will fulfill your needs. You must not look to worldly things for what only heaven can give. Do you understand this? Call on me and I will answer. Fear not the ways of the wicked for they cannot hurt my chosen children. This must bring you great peace. Another way to trust me is to rely on me in each daily task. I will help you with your work if you let me. It is hard on your own, but not with me by your side. Cherish our time together. I certainly do. I want to provide my children with what they need, but please lean on me. What else can I say but pray and trust fervently. Trust beyond your own measure. This will bring you much faith and much peace. I know it can be hard sometimes, but if you find quiet time with me, you can begin to trust more. I am the Alpha and the Omega. The One who is and who is to come. Do not look for me anywhere but your heart. I am there. I will pull on your heart strings and you will know it is I. Trust is an issue that many of you struggle with. I am here to help you. Make simple acts of faith everyday and your trust will grow. Trust now that I am speaking to you. Do not doubt this. I am with you now in adoration. Start practicing trusting more and great things will begin to happen.
Love,
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment