Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hope Does Not Always Come Easy

November 22, 2011
I want you to write a message about hope and the prayer life. Hope does not always come easy my child but it is quite a virtue. Hope can come at anytime day or night and sustain you. Sincere fasting and prayer can increase your hope. Hope will lead you to eternal life. When contemplating hope, think about trust. Trust will lead you to hope. Hope in all good things. It will never disappoint you. My hope on earth is what kept me going. I hoped in my Father’s will and love for me. An ounce of hope will beat all despair. When praying for hope, know it may come gradually. Hope in the valley of your darkest fears. It will get you out. It will help you to rise above the darkness. You will fear no evil. Advancement in hope may come with age. So know that your hope can always increase. This should give you much hope in itself. Hope is light and can heal a weary soul. And when you hope in me, I will never let you down. It is not possible. Trust in me with all of your hopes and fears and I will give you rest. You must believe in my words for they are not in vain. Hope in me with all of your body, mind, and soul. Blind faith requires hope in the Lord. This is what carried many of the saints. You cannot hope in this life. It will let you down. Hope in the next because it is a given. Hope in the fact that my love will never let you go. You are safe with me. Safe for eternity. Practice your hope in me and your faith will grow. I love you.
Love, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment