Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fear Not When The Devil Torments You

October 26, 2011
My humble soul, I know you are troubled today. But you must listen to my call. I have called you by name for this mission. It is a mission of love and only your suffering can make it grow deeper. Tell other souls of your suffering because only then are you united solely to me. Suffering is such a great gift. Give me your sufferings as a gift to save souls. Sometimes it is all I have. I know how much you love me. Thank you. We are uniting now as one. You can find a great peace in this my child. You are doing all you can to save souls. Fear not when the devil torments you. Put on the armor of God to protect you. You are a child of love and are gentle and kind. Satan’s lies cannot harm you. You are completing a great task for me. A mission dear to my heart. Thank you for your perseverance. I am the one true God, the Father of all. I will bring you light in this darkness. Just wait patiently. I will come.
Your True Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment