Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Do Not Despair For The World


October 11, 2011
My thoughts and prayers are with you today. Do not despair for the world today my children. I am coming to your hearts with many blessings and mercy. Today is a day to lift your eyes to me and pray for the conversion of the world. In due time, all of this will come to pass and true peace will reign. My children, look not far from yourselves when praying for sinners. Use your sufferings to save your own souls as well. Be vigilant in your fasting and praying for sinners. Offer up every little suffering to me for sin. Purgatory is over-pouring with sinners who need your prayers. When will the day come when you will listen to my calling? I need your prayers for so many sinners. My heart aches at the thought of losing one more soul. Please help me save them. I love them my children. You can show them my love on earth in your daily prayers and devotions. Please be my eyes and ears there. You can help a multitude of sinners. I rejoice when one sinner comes home. Please help me. Time is now running out before the illumination. Pray hard and vigilant.  Don’t give up. Your prayers are really working. When in doubt, just pray, it will help a soul. Say a quick prayer or devotions that you know to save a sinner. My prayers and thoughts are with you at this time. Take courage, we are making a difference.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment