Thursday, September 29, 2011

Prayers Will Help You With The Illumination


September 28, 2011
My child, listen to me now. I give you much mercy when you repent. Repentance must come from the heart as in your case. But I do wish you not to keep committing the same sins. As I have said before, fasting and prayer are the best way to much holiness. You are a people who need each other. Prayer in groups is a powerful thing. Make time for such groups as these, all the while keeping your solitude prayer life alive. Now is the time to rise up with much prayer and fasting for the time of enlightenment is at hand. Your prayers will help you with the illumination to help you to know your sins. Prayer helps you to reflect on what needs changed in your life. I don’t ask too much of you, but give me greater time in your day. You need this time with me to change your souls. Just add time with me little by little to your daily lives, and watch the change. I want to be a big part of your life. Now we need to work together to save souls. Total abandonment to me is needed so I can direct you. All is well in the kingdom when you and others pray to save souls. We need to work together day by day. Do not fear that this task is too difficult. Nothing is too difficult with me at your side. Pray hard for the conversion of sinners. Do not delay. Time is ticking away.
My blessings,
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment