Thursday, September 8, 2011

A New Light Will Be Shed On The World

Sep. 7, 2011
Speak openly to those who are listening because I am calling them by name. Now is the time to get on your knees in prayer for great mercy is upon you. No other time have I poured out my mercy so openly upon you. The good will remain good and the evil can be transformed. I need your prayers to help me find those lost in the desert. But there will be light, my child for those who seek me. All is not lost for many souls will see the light soon. Your prayers are helping my dear child. Continue to fast and pray for the kingdom is at hand. When two or more are gathered together there am I in their midst. I am here now my child for all of those who pray. When shall my kingdom unfold? It is now, my child. A new light will be shed on the world for all to see. So many will know my name because of my light, still others will choose to remain in darkness. This is their choice my child and I will not interfere. The meek will remain humble and the cowardly will reject me. I speak of a coming of light that will change so many hearts. So look to the future as a great time of peace and tranquility for the kingdom. Thank you for your prayers my child.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment