Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Let Go Of The Control Of Your Day

September 26, 2011
I want you to write on humility. What I mean is a humble heart. So many of you try to succeed in prayer, but do not give up all of yourselves in doing so. You must become little like St. Therese, so I can increase in your lives. Please rely on Me for everything that you need and I will bring it. I first need you to let go of the control of your day, your lives. It is not in living but in dying to yourself that I can take over and when I do, my child, you will then find your true peace. It is self surrender and in order to do this you must become humble. It is not about your plans, but my plans for you. Leave it up to Me to plan your days. Consult Me with what acts you should take on a given day. I will help you. I will be there to guide you away from anxiety. Anxiety is worrying about the future. Always stay in the present with Me and you won’t have anxiety. Practice becoming meek and humble and life will become so much simpler. Take these words into your daily lives now and watch what happens. I love you.
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment