Friday, September 16, 2011

The Good News About Suffering

September 14, 2011
I want you to tell my precious souls to start living for Jesus. So many of you are turning away from me. I need you now more than ever. Now is the time to put all tasks aside and look to me. I need you to start praying to win many souls over for my cause. Only you can take up your cross and carry it to save souls. That is what the cross is for. An instrument of love. By sacrificing and taking up your crosses, love is winning. Love will overpower all evil. The evil one cannot battle love. For love is patient and kind, far from sin. Love is made from pure sacrifice and self denial. When in doubt, put on the armor of love. It will defeat all evils my child. I know you are struggling right now, but your love is growing immensely. It takes much love to carry a heavy cross and serve. This cross I have given you is tailor made just for you. It will produce great love from you. Do not be afraid when carrying your cross, but rather, embrace it. It is a chance for you to grow closer to me. It is a great gift. Just carry it quietly and you will never falter. Do not run from suffering because it leads to great love. Never question my reasons for it. It is so good for you. Whenever your cross seems too heavy, call out to me, your Jesus. I will carry it with you. I am carrying you on this journey and won’t let you fall. Everything else and worldly measures might fail you, but I never will. It is in times of great suffering that I can speak to your heart. Why be afraid of suffering when it can produce such great merit for you? The times you have suffered the most, you have been the closest to me. My love for you abounds in your weakness. Embrace your weaknesses which will lead you to true peace. I love you so much and will always be here for you. Go and spread the good news about suffering.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment