Friday, April 27, 2012

Your Struggles With Sin And Temptation

April 26, 2012
I want you to write about the love, compassion, and mercy I have for all of my children. I have compassion and mercy for the hardened criminal to the little baby. I have compassion and mercy yes for you my child. Know that I am always with you, and that my compassion and love are always with you. Not a day goes by that I am not by your side. These times call for great fasting and prayer to bring forth my mercy. It is a great mystery of faith to understand. I do love you that much to show all of you my mercy, but you must accept. This is where so many of my children fall into despair...because you won’t accept my mercy. These children are too proud to do so. This is from the enemy. I did not create you with this much pride. Fall to your knees and beg for my mercy. I will be there in a heartbeat. I want to be there in your struggles with sin and temptation. I will make it easier to resist the temptation if you call my name. Say "Jesus help me," and I will hurl the temptation away. Many blessings to you this day and may we talk again soon my child. Preach these messages to the world. A world in need of compassion and love. You have a great love for people to spread these messages. Thank you.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment