Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Your Creator Can Heal You

April 17, 2012
I am your father in heaven. Do not follow any other gods but me. I will lead you to paradise. Come follow me. Many of you are still doubting my presence. Many of you are still doubting me. Please do not do so. I am here for you. I love you. Do not try to follow the paths of others. This will only lead you astray. I am your shepherd and you are my sheep. Come follow me and I will give you rest. For not one hair on your head is not counted by me. I created you and I love you that much. I know everything about you, so you must come to me. Your creator can heal you. Do you believe this is so? Then come follow me now. There is no time to waste. The time is short for all of you to receive my great mercy. It is a mercy that will heal you. It will make you clean. I know you are doubting me my child but don’t let the distractions of the world do this to you. We will all work together to bring forth the new kingdom and you are a big part of this mission. I promise you that. Much prayer and fasting will help you to overcome your doubts. Will you work with me to bring about a new kingdom on earth? Thank you.

Your Father in heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment