Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sing Praises For Every Moment Of Your Life

March 20, 2012
My child, this world is full of chaos and despair. You can really make a difference by bringing glory to me. I feel so fulfilled when you give me glory and praise. Praise and worship can heal a soul of so many calamities. I am present in your praise and worship and I hear your prayers. Not too many other times am I as present to you as in your praise and worship. I love you my children and I love to feel and hear your love for me. It takes away the pain in my sacred wounds. Yes, I really am relieved by your praise, prayers, and worship. It is a good thing for you as well to take up this practice. You become more grateful for the moment you are in. What a blessing. What a delight to sing praises for every moment of your life. Good or bad. And cherish these moments as treasured gifts from me. You are my precious children and our love for each other can grow through gratitude, praise, and prayer. This is what I want for us my children. An open, honest relationship in which we know one another. What else can I say but bring your joys and sorrows to me in praise and I will listen. I love you.

Your God

No comments:

Post a Comment