Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Come To Me In Holy Confession

March 6, 2012
I want you to write of my compassion and mercy that I have for all people. It is a mercy that is greater than your knowledge. You must come to me in holy confession so I can forgive all your sins so you can start anew.  When in any other time in history has my mercy been so great? Never. You must believe this my children and take advantage of this special grace. It is for you to receive. So many of you do no show compassion to your fellow man. Why? You must be merciful to others as I am to you. I need this of you my children. You must bring Christ to others. That will complete my body on earth. You must take every opportunity you have to spread my word and show my compassion to others. Go and spread the gospel.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment