Thursday, March 8, 2012

Divine Mercy Sunday

March 8, 2012
My child I need you to write about the devastation that occurs between you and I when you sin. It is nothing to be scared of, but being aware of the sin makes the difference. Then you can bring your sins to me in confession and the mass. When you are in a state of grave sin, I cannot let my graces flow down to you as I wish. We are disconnected so to say. My heart is saddened by this state of affairs. Come to me and I will change this for us. Every sin can be forgiven if you are truly sorry. Do not be hesitant or afraid to ask me for forgiveness. I will grant it to you. Even the worst of sinners are close to my heart. Come to me and I will give you rest. Divine Mercy Sunday is a big day for my graces to pour forth for your mercy. I will absolve you all of your sins on this special day. Let others know about this treasure. Say the special novena to me and get to confession within that week. You will be healed of many temptations that strike you. Please believe me. This is not only for the faithful but for all of my children. Be watchful and ready for you do not know the day or the hour I will come. Be ready and clean when I come again. I give you many chances to make amends with me. Use them.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment