Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Three Wishes For The World

February 21, 2012
I want you to write about my three wishes for the world. I want to see more love, compassion, and trust. These are three keys to growing in more holiness. As lent is approaching, I want you to focus more on fasting and prayer. This can save many nations. You too have a gift to help many. The gifts of fasting and prayer for others. My daughter, Mother Theresa, taught much compassion to the world. I need you to look after my sons and daughters in need. It may be spiritual or physical needs. All the same, but I need your help. Look to ways to help those around you to find me. This is the kind of compassion Mother Theresa taught. Also, trust in my love for you and for others I am trying to help through you. We can make a difference together.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment