Friday, February 24, 2012

A New Fasting Practice For Yourselves

February 23, 2012
I want you to write of my divine will. There are only a few ways to achieve this. You must desire this from your hearts and fast and pray to obtain this. You must be very diligent and strict in your efforts. Your soul is an entity of grace and humility. This is what I intended it to be. It has become corrupt by the evil one. You must work to take back my holy will in your lives. It is not an easy task. It takes much work and effort on your part. Fasting helps you to obtain this obedience. It is a great time, this lent, to start a new fasting practice for yourselves. My mother has asked that you fast especially on Wednesdays and Fridays. This will come as you practice. It will take some time to have this come naturally for you. But through my grace you will obtain the strength you need. It is apparent that the world is struggling in so many ways today. My divine will must enter back into the picture. The more lives that follow my divine will, the less tragedy will occur. You say it is not easy my child. I know this, but I will help you. Lean on me when you struggle with fasting. Get on your knees in prayer and we will fight the temptation together. I promise you that you can do it. I know you are doubting yourself at this time. The more effort you put into your fast, the easier it will get. Lean on your family and those around you to pray for you to keep you strong. Then do the same for others who are also struggling. The fasting will help to learn my divine will for your lives. It will also save many souls and nations. Thank you for your efforts. I love you.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment