Friday, February 17, 2012

Fallen Away Souls Must Hear The Truth

February 16, 2012
I need you to teach my people about fasting and their prayer life. Soon all will come to an end in the form of the sin in the world right now. I will come to my people and let them know their sins and many will repent but many will also be in shock. I need you and others to pray hard and fast for these souls who do not know me. They will be overcome with grief of their sins. They will need your prayers to stay strong and convert. The conversion of many sinners is counting on you my chosen souls. Please fast and pray like never before for these poor souls. I love them the same as my chosen servants and I want each and every one of them to enter my kingdom. Will you do that for me my child? I know you will say yes and serve me, but there may be a great struggle ahead. These fallen away souls must hear the truth. This may save them when my illumination comes. We must work together to do this. All is not lost when you fast and pray for this mission. Tell others to fast and pray with you for souls and for your country. Do not hide your eyes to what is going on around you. There is much evil. Much death. You and I can stop this together. Please believe me and get on your knees and pray. I will listen and have mercy on those sinners. Time is not lost for my mercy is plentiful. I love you my children.

Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment