Wednesday, January 18, 2012

True Faith Consists Of Three Things

January 17, 2012
I need you to write about hope and the mystery of faith. I need you to hope in my mercy and my true being. I need you to pray and fast each day harder than you ever have before. For now is the time for my mercy to be shown to sinners and mere men. Now is the time for my mercy to be poured out for all to see. For only your God knows this. True faith consists of three things: love, understanding, and hope. You must love me with all your body, mind, and soul. You must have an understanding of me that comes from praying and spending time with me. You must have a hope in me that truly does surpass all understanding. You can’t hope at all in yourself. Pray for the conversion of sinners because I need your faith to hold firm for me. Do not be afraid for I am with you. When true faith and hope come together, a multitude of sins can be avoided. Even when someone has the faith of a mustard seed, sin can be avoided. You hear a strong wind as we sit here. My spirit is like that strong wind blowing through each of your hearts. Let it knock you over at times so you can feel my presence. It is a mystery to you, what faith is, but that is part of the beauty of it. Only I can fill you with a true faith and hope in God. Be still and know I am here. I love you my children. Pray for the missionaries of faith and my true disciples of my word.
Yours in faith,
Jesus

Read: 2 Corinthians Ch.1 Vrs. 3-11

No comments:

Post a Comment