Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Mystical Body of Christ

December 20, 2011
I want you to write about the mystical body of Christ. So many of you do not believe in this truth about me. My body is so very present to you in the Eucharist and adoration. We are “knowing” beings believing what people tell us. So why not believe what I tell you; that I am present body and blood in the Eucharist. A typical day goes by where there are so many things that you believe in. Why not start by believing in the Eucharist for you.  It can produce many miracles for you body, mind, and soul because it is the truth. When your soul is thirsting come to me in Eucharist and adoration. I am there waiting to heal your wounds, but you must believe. When day turns to night and all “knowing” passes, believe in my presence, with a deep faith. A deep faith is knowing from the heart. My body and blood will sustain you. All is well in the kingdom for my body is united to yours. Knowledge and strength come from your heart and faith in God. Wisdom is a cherished gift when coupled with faith. So believe in my mysterious body and blood and you will have wisdom of all ages. Especially you, my child. Come to my miraculous heart and tell others of me. I will heal them. My body and blood are yours for the taking. Go in peace to love and serve the Lord.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment