Thursday, December 8, 2011

Live, Laugh, and Love

December 8, 2011
I need you to write about love and compassion from the heart. Let my mother Mary be your example today on her feast day. She said yes to me from the heart and didn’t turn back. This is what I need from you. You are my children and you console my sacred heart. I need your compassion for me and for others very much. Not so long ago I was in your position using my compassion to reach out to others. This is what I need from you. You must reach out to others to keep my kingdom alive. So many of you turn your back on your neighbor. You are then turning your back on me. Let me console you through my sacred heart. Let me show you compassion. In turn, you can give this to others. O What a blessing this is for me to see you open your hearts to my hurting children. Mother Theresa is a great example of giving herself completely to the poor. Look around you and see so many in need. You can help them my children with a quick smile, a meal, a note of compassion. You must spread my love throughout the world. Now and forever. My love never dies. It continues in one circular motion. You will give love as you receive love. It is a beautiful scene. Blessed be the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of God. You can feel poor in your spirit as well as your life. You can help each other to fill your spirits with love. Do not ever despair because my love reigns on earth in you and through the people you meet. Live, laugh, and love with them. It means a lot to me. I love you.
Love Jesus & Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment