Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How To Fight The Flesh

December 5, 2011
I want you to write about my sacred heart. My heart is overflowing with love and mercy for my children. With this love and mercy you can do all things. Not a day goes by that I am not willing to pour forth my mercy on you. With my heart, you will know how to fight the flesh. Try to become one with my heart and you will share in my joys and sorrows. You will share the thorn in your flesh with me. We will become one in body, mind, and soul. You will not be yearning for me any longer when you become one with my sacred heart. I know you are asking me how to do this. It is easy. You pray with and from your heart directly to my heart. When you are doubting how to do this, ask my mother to help you. She will lead you to my sacred heart. It is very vast and open to strengthen all souls. Yes, I am speaking to you at this time and I want you to share with the world how to open your heart. Much humility and meekness must come into play. You must become less so I can grow in your heart. But your soul will grow with me close to your heart. Recite Colossians 3:16 to understand how to become close to my sacred heart.
“Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly, as in all wisdom you teach and admonish one another, singing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.”
Finding your way to my sacred heart does come with much praise and gratitude. That is where my heart is. I dwell in your heart, a place where your praise and gratitude comes from. Be still and know I am God. This will give you strength.
All my love, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment