Saturday, September 29, 2012

Reach Out To Others

September 27, 2012
I want you to write about a compassionate heart and the caring it can give. This is what I want for the world. I want you to be the hands and feet of Christ. It means so much to me to see you help your fellow neighbor. I am in each person suffering. Your heart can be joined with mine when you help another suffering. Their soul can be saved by you. Do not delay in this mission to reach out to others. Help in any way you can even if it is only through prayer. Your faith in helping another can move mountains in their hearts. Don’t give up when it seems impossible. Nothing is impossible with me. I love you so much and know your days on earth. Make them count in sharing my love with others.

Love,
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment