Monday, August 1, 2011

Take Time To Realize That This Life Is Short

July 28, 2011
 
Please tell others to go to the altar and pray. There you will find me in solitude and quiet. When is there a time more beautiful than to pray with me? It is not busy or bothersome, but where my heart is. How do you plan to grow in holiness if you don’t spend time with me? It is time to start slowing down. Take things at a snail’s pace if you have to, but all to find quiet time with me. I had to spend 40 days in the desert with my God, why not you? It is in these times that your heart will quicken and get to know me. Why else would I let a soul despair; in order to find me. Sometimes you don’t seek me in the right places, my child. Finding me in the Eucharist and in the sacraments is a great way to start. Please don’t let fear hold you back my friends because it is just a stumbling block to my heart and My mercy. All is well in the Kingdom because you pray. Take time to realize that this life is short, and you are striving for the next. It all will come together in perfect timing. You will see, but you must trust Me. I am trying very hard at this time to speak to your hearts. How else can I get to know you and you Me? Like at the time of the great flood I gave a warning to get to know me. Now is like that time. Come to Me now while there is time left. When in the history of our world has there been a greater time of mercy? NONE. Go and spread the good news today because there may not be time tomorrow. My peace is with you in these troubled times and I will never leave you. I will never leave you abandoned my children. Go and prepare your hearts for my coming.
Your Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment